Volunteering at Safe Haven for Animals
Volunteering is a great way to help the animals when you have time to spare.
Being a non-profit and solely surviving on donations, Safe Haven is completely staffed with volunteers. At this time we need the following positions filled:
- Shelter-Shift Positions
- Morning Shift - Cleaning the facility, feed/water and socializing (loving the kitties)
- Evening Shift - Light cleaning, feed/water and socializing (loving the kitties)
- Event Detail
- Set up and take down event items
- Transporting kitties to and from the events
- Giving out information at our events
- Professional Services
- Web Design
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have about volunteering.
ownload our Volunteer Application! Please print the form, complete it and return it to us by mail or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.